top of page

Real Estate Photography Banff & Canmore

Boost your property to increase the change to rent or sale with professional pictures.

  • 2 hr
  • From 150 Canadian dollars
  • Customer's Place

Service Description

Let’s showcase the best views for your Real Estate. Package included 10-15 pictures in high resolution depending of the size of the property. We deliver your pictures within 5 days to do your own selection. Once we received we send you the final images within 5 days in high resolution and for social media use. 25% of payment is required to book the date and the remaining balance is due on the shooting day. You will see the difference in professional pictures edited by professionals.


Cancellation Policy

To cancel 24hrs before you will receive 90% of the refund and the rest 10% as a penalty.


Contact Details

4034975750

info@pixelpumaspro.com

Unit 5 use buzzer 5 402 Banff Avenue, Banff, AB, Canada


bottom of page